Nursing and Midwifery Recruitment Open Days
We are recruiting Band 5 registered Nurses and Band 5/6 Midwives for posts across all service areas in the Trust:
- Adult Nursing Acute Hospitals (for medical wards including Emergency Department)
- Adult Nursing Acute Hospitals for surgical wards (including Theatres)
- Community Nursing and Treatment Rooms (including Hospital Diversion/Acute Care at Home Team)
- Community Hospitals (including Dalriada, Robinson, Moyle and Mid Ulster Hospitals)
- Acute Mental Health Nursing (Ross Thomson, Causeway Hospital and Holywell Hospital)
- Community Mental Health Nursing
- Learning Disability Nursing
- Public Health Nursing (including Health Visiting, School Immunisation and School Nursing Teams)
- Sexual Health Services (Including the Sexual Assault Referral Centre (SARC) and Family Planning)
- Children’s Nursing (Bank posts only) – A Children’s Nursing Regional Recruitment event will be advertised and recruited separately.
So whether you’re already on the NMC Register or due to register in 2019, apply now, or come along to our Nursing & Midwifery Recruitment Open Days.
NURSING AND MIDWIFERY RECRUITMENT OPEN DAYS
Saturday 23 February 2019
From 9:30am – 4:00pm, Causeway Hospital, 4 Newbridge Road, Coleraine, BT52 1HS
Saturday 2 March 2019
From 9:30am – 4:00pm, Fern House, Antrim Area Hospital site, 45 Bush Road, Antrim, BT41 2RL
Our open days will provide you with an opportunity to speak informally to staff about various posts available across the Trust and to browse displays and exhibitions showcasing our work.
HOW TO APPLY
Apply online at jobs.hscni.net.
The posts are advertised as NHSCT – Staff Nurse Band 5 and NHSCT Midives Band5/6.
If shortlisted, you will be contacted and offered an interview time.
HSC How to Apply Guide
Download the relevant application form and documentation below and complete and bring it with you to one of our open days.
Simply come along and complete an application form at one of the open days. Anyone completing a manual application form at the open days will be shortlisted and interviewed on a first come first served basis.
Interviews and pre-employment checks
Interviews and pre-employment checks will take place with our Human Resources Team on the day so you need to bring your ID documents including your NMC registration with you.
Please refer to the Open Day Documentation Checklist
Come along and be part of our nursing and midwifery team!
The Northern Trust offers a broad range of flexible working options and opportunities for you to learn and develop your skills to support your continuous development and career progression. We offer excellent preceptorship, outstanding mentorship and professional development opportunities.
4th February 2019