COVID-19 Vaccination Programme
Appointments for those eligible are available to book online at https://vaccinations.covid-19.hscni.net/booking
We would urge anyone who is eligible to please come forward at the earliest opportunity for their vaccines.
Eligibility criteria for COVID-19 Booster Programme:
- Frontline Health & Social Care Workers
- Pregnant Women
- 5 -17 years of age in clinical at risk groups
- 5 -17 years of age who are household contact of anyone who is immunosuppressed
- 16 -17 years of age who are a carer
- Non frontline HSC workers who are 50 plus or 18-49 in a clinical risk group
COVID-19 Vaccination in Northern Ireland
If you have any issues with booking please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information about the COVID-19 vaccine and the programme please visit NI Direct.
First, Second and Booster Dose Covid-19 Vaccine
Upcoming Vaccination Clinics are available as below. You can book online or walk ins are also available.
- Friday 10th February, 10am – 3pm (Sun Room Mid Ulster Hospital)
- Friday 17th February, 10am – 3pm (Canteen Antrim Area Hospital)
- Friday 24th February, 10am- 3pm (Canteen Causeway Hospital)
12th December 2022