COVID-19 Vaccination Programme
Appointments for those eligible are available to book online at https://vaccinations.covid-19.hscni.net/booking
We would urge anyone who is eligible to please come forward at the earliest opportunity for their vaccines.
Eligibility criteria for COVID-19 Booster Programme:
- Frontline Health & Social Care Workers
- Pregnant Women
- 5 -17 years of age in clinical at risk groups
- 5 -17 years of age who are household contact of anyone who is immunosuppressed
- 16 -17 years of age who are a carer
- Non frontline HSC workers who are 50 plus or 18-49 in a clinical risk group
COVID-19 Vaccination in Northern Ireland
If you have any issues with booking please contact email@example.com
For more information about the COVID-19 vaccine and the programme please visit NI Direct.
Spring Covid Booster
Protect yourself this spring with the Covid booster at the clinics below. Those aged 75 years and over and those aged 5 years and over with a weakened immune system are eligible. The clinics will be held in the Vaccination Office, First Floor, Mid-Ulster Hospital from 10am- 3pm.
- Friday 26 May
12th December 2022