Useful information and links
Local services information
- Lifeline is also available on 0808 808 8000 -24/7 for telephone support for anyone over 12 yrs. old who is feeling suicidal, alone or in despair.
- Samaritans if there’s something troubling you, then get in touch.
- Family-support-hubs – Family support hubs –self referral or referrals from a professional can be made to these. They co-ordinate voluntary services in your area and can link you in with support. See Family support hub and Family hub referral links. Family support hub leaflet
- Parentingni Parenting NI is a leading organisation for parent support in Northern Ireland. They offer a free phone helpline service, counselling and parenting programmes. There is also a free app for android phones available from the google play store.
- PIPScharity PIPS Charity can provide support to individuals who are considering, or who have at some point considered, ending their own lives. PIPS can also provide support for families who have been touched by suicide.
- Aggression Related Trauma service-can be accessed via the Family support Hubs.
- Action for Children
- DAISY Drug Alcohol Intervention Service for Young people