How do I access the service?

Access to domiciliary care is based on an assessment of the needs of the individuals and the application of a set of criteria.

If an individual or their carer/relative believes that they need support to remain in their own home, they can contact their nearest social services locality office.

Alternatively, they can request an assessment through their health and social care worker involved in their care, or through their GP.

Share this page

Email Icon Print Icon

Investors In People