How to make a referral to RISE NI
Children can only be referred to the RISE NI Northern Trust service by school staff.
To be referred, children must:
- Attend a school availing of the RISE NI (NHSCT) service
- Be in their Preschool year, Foundation Stage or Key Stage 1 at the time of referral
- Present with two or more of the following, which are impacting on their ability to fully access the curriculum: social, emotional and behaviour needs; speech, language and communication needs; sensory processing, fine motor and visual perceptual needs; gross motor needs.
When does support end?
- When goals set have been met and no further support is indicated
- If parents withdraw consent.