How to access support
To access these supports, children must:
- Attend a school availing of the RISE NI (NHSCT) service
- Be in Foundation Stage at the time of referral
- Present with 2 or more of the following, which are impacting on their ability to fully access the curriculum:
- Social, emotional and behaviour needs
- Speech, language and communication needs
- Sensory processing, fine motor and visual perceptual needs
- Gross motor needs
When does support end?
- When goals set have been met and no further support is indicated
- If parents withdraw consent.
Please note: Children can only be referred to the RISE NI NHSCT service by school staff.