People with learning disability who do not require the higher level of support provided at an adult centre, or satellite unit, and who do not meet the criteria for the Day Opportunities Programme, can avail of services at a Community Hub.
Community Hubs provide person-centred day care, help people with learning disability to achieve a more independent life, and empower them to accept their right to social inclusion.
- Facilitating access to community facilities
- Personal safety awareness
- Independent living skills
- First stage Independent Travel Training
- Vocational and volunteering work